Welcome to Royal Health Wayland
Royal Wayland has been providing skilled nursing services to this peaceful Metro West community since the 1970s and became part of the Royal Health Group in 2016. Royal Wayland is centrally located in the Village of Cochituate, home to Lake Cochituate, Dudley Pond and hundreds of acres of preserved forests and marshes. Wayland’s intimate, home-like atmosphere offers the opportunity for residents to develop relationships with both care-givers and administrators ensuring personalized attention and the highest quality of care.
Royal Wayland is a 40-bed facility which offers 4 private rooms (check for availability).
The Royal Advantage
- Fast-track Admissions Program for returning residents
- Sub-acute care for a wide range of complex medical conditions, including cardiac, pulmonary, and neurological diagnoses
- Stroke recovery
- 24-hour skilled nursing care for our respite, palliative and long-term residents
See All Advantages
- Hospice services from Fidelis Hospice
- Physical, occupational, and speech and hearing therapy programs
- Nutritionally balanced meals and counseling